Friday, October 30, 2020

A Backyard Beekeeper's Autumn Day's Work

 
I thought I would try something new this week, since I was going down to the apiary anyway...  So I tossed a phone in my pocket to see what would happen.

What I got is a realistic look at how a typical afternoon's maintenance check goes in the fall.... some things go right, some things go wrong, and the bees are ALWAYS full of surprises and eager to disrupt your plans!

WARNING:  Not exciting video. 😉  Though I did lightly compress a little over an hour's work into half that and left out the ultra-exciting schlepping of gear and equipment down to the bee yard to prepare.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted once approved by the page admin. For purchases - PLEASE EMAIL at DandelionApiary@Gmail.com - Thank you!